Butterbeer Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes a few weeks ago and finally found the time to write a blog post about them. I have never had real Butterbeer from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but a few weeks ago I tasted a knock off version at an event at the University of Alabama called Quidditch on the Quad. A bunch of teams get together and play quidditch, which sounds silly, but it's so much fun. Tents and tables were set up all around the quad so people could walk around and make crafts or drink Butterbeer. It was a huge success this semester!

So in honor of Quidditch on the Quad, I decided to make Butterbeer cupcakes! I made them before I actually tasted Butterbeer, but they were really close. For the cakes I used a yellow cake mix, cream soda, and butterscotch chips. I topped them with butterscotch frosting and butterscotch chips!

For the recipe and directions, check out the full blog post!

Comments

Jeff Branch said…
I want some of those. I always wondered what butterbeer tasted like.